A couple wishing to marry in the Catholic Church must do the following:
- Inform the parish priest at least six months in advance.
- Participate in the Marriage Encounter Program.
- Complete essential paper work and interviews well before the marriage date.
- Obtain the civil license prior to wedding.
If you are marrying for a second time, you must present the following to the parish priest:
- If your spouse has passed away, a copy of death certificate.
- If your first marriage is annulled, a copy of the annulment obtained from Regional Tribunal as well as the copy of the civil divorce.
To obtain a certificate of marriage, complete and mail the linked Marriage Certificate Form to the parish office. A certificate is not guaranteed but a complete search will be conducted based on the information provided.